VIC-PAH Head Pup
PAH’s Without Borders Leader
2015 IPTC Puppy Titleholder
Head Handler Editor
Intro Coming Soon
Other Regular Editors
|Pup Bayard – Great Lakes Den Journalist
Pup Argus – Junkyard Pack
Pup Tim – 2002 IPTC Title Holder
HunterGreen – Handler
Supporters & Contributors
- James – Twitter @MrSir1988
- Rocket – Twitter @pup_rocket
- Gadget – Twitter @gadgetau
- Cobalt – Twitter @PupCobalt
- Chris Davin – For his painted-style pup hood image
- Pup Hoodie – For His Awesome photos
- PuppyprideUK – For their tumblr feed in the sidebar
- Tycho, Biru & Scuba – For the group pack shots.
Tycho – For Building This Website
Photos Donated By The Public
- Gale Smilax – Facebook
- Rubrr Rubrrpup – Facebook
- Christopher Evo Williams – Facebook
- Tim Holgaard Botteleth – Facebook
- Burrpup Ursus – Facebook
- Bouncer Pup – Facebook
- Rob Harley Farnham – Facebook
- Beta Fidget – Facebook
- Squeaky Pups – Facebook
- Dalton Leroy Grant – Facebook
- Mu Delta & Stormwolf – Facebook
pupOUTgear – For making several awesome articles like Naming Your Human Dog
SEA-PAH – For their awesome starter collection of resources for aspiring human pups and interactive map of some of the social groups across the world that helps make our map the most complete one in the world.
Sirius Pups – These are a big pup pack in Australia and have an excellent collection of resources for pup play across several websites, some of their content has been utilised in this educational website.
Just a question for the Pack...& Handlers, of course... what is the longest time you've spent in basically uninterrupted puppy head space? Or had a.Pup stay in continual almost uninterrupted head space? BM: My longest was about 5 hours, it was the best time...
When a handler and a pup split ways mutually, is it common practice for the pup to give back items (toys, collars, leashes, etc) that the handler gifted them? CJ: "Common" is a...
The 'idea' of 'risk aware' has been around a long time. The problem being that most people are not really aware of the risks at all. There is an idea that informed decision making should exist, it should. However if you ask someone about say 'breath play' they will...
Links to Content Used in this Website