We are pleased to announce that Canis Minor, the free eBook containing the 2017 Nerdy Doggo...
Pup play is when one person takes on the role of a pup or handler. The pup acts like their canine counterpart and the trainer, for the most part, handles the pup like he would a biological puppy. For many it serves as a release of the primal animal part of them. It is not is bestiality: real animals are not involved.
WELCOME TO PUPPLAY.INFO
The Go-to website for all things pup play, from the basics for newcomers to advice and opinions to inspire those with serious ambition. This is not meant to be taken literally or as a rule-book. This is designed to inspire pups to be the pup they want to become and find resources to help them reach where they want to go in the pup scene.
HELP SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WITH NERDY DOGGO GEAR
- Canis Minor: Pup Play Free Research eBook Released October 5, 2017
- 2017 Folsom Puppies: Photo Gallery September 12, 2017
- Review of Woof: A Barkumentary September 8, 2017
- 2017 Manchester Pride March: Photo Gallery August 28, 2017
- 2017 Paw & Pounce SEA-PAH Mosh: Photo Gallery August 23, 2017
- Happy Puppy, Happy Life! August 21, 2017