The French Gay Pride – Paris – 24 of June 2017#Puppy #puppies #puppyplayThe full photo...
Pup play is when one person takes on the role of a pup or handler. The pup acts like their canine counterpart and the trainer, for the most part, handles the pup like he would a biological puppy. For many it serves as a release of the primal animal part of them. It is not is bestiality: real animals are not involved.
WELCOME TO PUPPLAY.INFO
The Go-to website for all things pup play, from the basics for newcomers to advice and opinions to inspire those with serious ambition. This is not meant to be taken literally or as a rule-book. This is designed to inspire pups to be the pup they want to become and find resources to help them reach where they want to go in the pup scene.
2017 Nerdy Doggo Survey
The 2017 Nerdy Doggo Survey is an in depth research project to help build an academic picture of how the pup community is structured. The data collected will help pup play social groups and event organisers across the world help form future resources to help the community to the best of their ability.
HELP SUPPORT OUR COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT WITH NERDY DOGGO GEAR
- 2017 Paris Pride March: Photo Gallery August 17, 2017
- 2017 London Pride March: Photo Gallery August 16, 2017
- 2017 Antwerp Pride March: Photo Gallery August 14, 2017
- What is an Alpha? – A Talk on Mentorship August 10, 2017
- Predators and Protectors in the Pup Community August 3, 2017
- Lacking in Leadership Response August 2, 2017